This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 30 December 2011

Basic Grey Weekly Sketch Challenge

I am so enjoying the various challenges, it has been really fun creating the layouts!
This one is no exception and it is about my son Joe, who just loves reading his Daddy's bike and aircraft magazine's! Okay "reading" is probably debatable since he is only 4 years old, but he goes page by page and has a comment about everything he see's.  Too cute for words!

Firstly, here is the sketch.



Below is my version. I used BG Oliver papers and BG Oxford Chipboard stickers, Upkit circle punch, unknown brads, Fiskars letter stamps and 7 Gypsies - Gypsy market chipboard letters.



Hope to see you back soon! Have an awesome scrappy day!

1 comment:

  1. Denise happy new year to you and your loved ones! wishing you all the best! ♥
    I like this LO a lot! and the pictures of your son are so funny! :-)))

    ReplyDelete