This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 21 January 2012

My Minds Eye - Challenge 31

Hi Everyone, I have spent a lovely morning with my family, as my son went to a birthday party and now I am back to post my challenge submission for the Mind's Eye Challnge.

Here is the sketch firstly and then below that is my version.

MME2012_sketch_layout01_Jan



All the papers used were Lost and Found Two and embelishments were Enmarc Wood corner, Celebr8 Wood Butterfly, Basic Grey chipboard cut outs, Making Memories Love Struck hearts, Prima Flowers,Upikit Pearl Rhinestones and unknown lace.  I also used a Martha Stewart punch and Enmarc Rub On and the title is Making Memories mistletoe.

Here are two close ups.




I hope you are also finding some time to scrap on a Saturday afternoon.
Enjoy your weekend.
Denise x

1 comment: