This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 19 January 2012

Prima Challenge January

Hi Everyone

I wanted to share a layout with you that I have done for the Prima BAP January challenge.

I loved doing this page as I did some stamping, punching, tearing and just wanted to incorporate quite a few techniques into this layout.

I started off by laying out the paper strip and paper circle and then using the reverse of my circle as the border for my scallop stamping and then also the flower stamping. I then laid out the other cardstock bits and the photo's and embelished with cut out butterflies, tearing strips of paper, journaling circle and canvas border, swirls and title.


I always like to give a list of materials used, so that if a paper or embelishment etc, really tickles your fancy, that you know where to find it.
So here is the list:
Prima - Flights of Fancy - Miss Pretty and Ladybug papers
Prima - Resist canvas border
Prima - Jardinere Romantique flowers
Prima - Flower Market Romantique flowers
Hero Arts - Indie Bloom - Stamp
Fabscraps title
Celebr8 wood swirls
Martha Stewart Punches
White and Green Bazill cardstocks

Here are 2 close-ups below of the stamping and embelishments.




Hopefully you can try some stamping, tearing, fussy cutting or punching in your next project too.
Have a scrappy day.
Denise x

1 comment: