This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Scrap Africa Sketch #8

Hi Everyone

I am really excited and thrilled at being chosen for the Design Team at Scrap Africa. It is really an honour and I look forward to contributing, along with a really super and talented group of ladies.

So here is the sketch again.



And here was my take on the sketch.


And here are a few close-ups.




I spritzed the background and then did some drippy painting on the right-hand side top corner.
I used Basic Grey papers and elements and Making Memories Alphas, with some Minds Eye tape.


These photo's are just some of my favourite photo's taken in Aspang Markt at the Feuerwahr Fest and are exactly about the journalling, on my layout. What a little delight he is! ;-)


Yesterday my little boy turned 5 and I am still in awe of how much joy and happiness he has brought into our lives! I love him to bits and wish him everything good and happy for the next birthday year!


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you are having a great weekend.


Take Care
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. congratulations These are great news ! And your layout is just amazing, and a happy birthday to your son. Yesterday was my daughter birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Denise :) Your creation is gorgeous and well deserved! You're gonna be busy girl :) Your son is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Denise. I love everything about little boys so I know just how delightful they are. I love the dripping effect of your splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so strange - I commented this post but my comment is not here any more... oh well, I will need to do it again.
    first of all congrats to you, Denise, on your debut project for Scrap Africa. i hope your will enjoy it.
    your LO is stunning! I just love what you did here and the color combo is great! beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girl...you are really a gem and a honey!!!

    ReplyDelete