This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 3 August 2012

Family Blessings - Let's Scrap Sketch 08-01-12

Hi Everyone

What a busy week!! I am so pleased that the weekend has finally rolled in!

Today I have a Let's Scrap sketch to share with you and just love the range of papers that I used from Simple Stories! This is really a fabulous collection and so versatile - Summer Fresh.

So here was the sketch.


8-1-12

And here is my version.


Here are the 2 individual pages.



I also added these 2 close-ups so that you can get a read of the rub-on and the journalling.



Isn't this a cute range of papers?! The clothes-line is the sealer for me! Just love it!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great weekend.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Denise, i love it! and this simple stories collection as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the Simple Stories collection.

    ReplyDelete