This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 20 August 2012

Scrap Africa - Challenge #8 - You


Hi Everyone

I almost forgot to post this layout from the challenge reveal last week already at Scrap Africa.

This was the challenge here.

I had to use this poster for inspiration.


So here was the layout that I created! I knew that it had to be about my son! ;-) 


Here are 2 close-ups.



I used Echo Park papers and accents and a Design Worx chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a super Monday!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful happy LO you created for this challenge! I like all the details on it and the way this b&w photo pops up among all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrancy of the colours...and your unique way of using buttons. Awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete