This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sunset Find - Once Upon a Sketch/CSI Challenge

Hi Everyone

There is another Challenge posted on OUAS and it is another really cool one. Here is the challenge.


When I looked at these colours, I just knew that it has to have an African theme.

So here is my layout.


Evidence used:
Trees
Misting
Newsprint pattern

Testimony:
Journal like a newspaper article
Used "Easy"...

The journalling basically tells a story and I hope that the scene I have created, together with the journalling, paint an even more vivid African picture in your mind.  This is definitely Africa at it's best!

I used Basic Grey Bloc Basics and Curio papers and chipboards, Dazzles Clay Pot Spray Ink for the misting and tree and the gorgeous tree itself is Design Worx and lastly, also Prima Alpha's.

Here are some close-ups.




Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have had a taste of Africa today.
Have a good one!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Denise, this is so wonderful! real africa! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job solving the case! The lioness is so majestic looking, and you did a beautiful job framing her photo and describing your drive through the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise...WOW! This may be my favorite layout ever from you! Wow! You make me want to go to Africa...and the layout makes me feel as if I have been there. Wow! (Love the challenge as well...I'll be back!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Denise! really love how you cracked the case! What a magnificent photo! Thanks a bunch for sharing your lovely page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really captured Africa with this layout and colors! Love your journaling, too!
    Thank you for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is awesome! Love also the fussy cut tree. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete