This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 9 September 2012

Sunshine and Happiness - Enmarc Spring Blog Hop Challenge 1

Hi Everyone

I didn't think that I would have two posts in one day, but in any case, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

Today I am sharing a layout that I did for the Enmarc Spring Blog hop.  You are able to check it out here.
I did a layout for Challenge 1.

Here was Alma's sketch for this challenge.



And here is my take on this sketch.


And below the 2 individual pages. There is some hidden journalling under my photo on the left hand page, with the tag "All the little Details".



Supplies used:
Enmarc Butterfly
Enmarc Chicken Mesh
Enmarc Doilies
Dazzles - Sunflower
Simple Stories Papers and stickers


Thanks for stopping by.
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. I love that chocken wite thing! need one:)))

    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great LO, I love all color little details...,love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! I love the sunny, happy colors, plus the textures you added with the dimensional layering and the chicken wire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch Denise! Your LO turned out just awesome and I love the imitated sun you created with the doily and all those punched borders reminds me of girly summer dresses! Thank you for playing along :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...this is beautiful. I love the punched edges of the simple stories papers...and the chicken wire and doilies...yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Alma's sketches, Denise, and you certainly did this "double take" justice! I loved seeing them singly, too, as each layout is strong enough to stay alone. You are such a talented scrapbook artist, and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is very happy and very stylish project! everything is so well put together, all the embellishments so well though of! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete