This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Winners - Prima 12 Days of Christmas

Hi Everyone

I am so thrilled to bits! I was the winner on day 2 at Prima 12 Days of Christmas.
Please check here for the winners.

And here is my tag again.

2 denise van deventer

It is always so nice when others can appreciate your creativity!

Thanks for popping in!
Have a great afternoon!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!!Just goes to show...I always think " I'll never win, therefore I don't even try!!! Well done to you and enjoy...it is the sweetest tag!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patricia!! I am actually still can't believe it! I am tickled pink!!!! ;-))))

      Delete
  2. OMG Congratulations Denise, I can see why you were picked, it is a gorgeous tag!!! You must be totally thrilled....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much Sandy...I am indeed!!!! ;-)))

      Delete
  3. Your tag is not showing up here now?!? But I did see it as you know and I was as excited too! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete