This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Cards

Hi Everyone

The house is all quiet as I am the only one up so early, and this is my best time to create a little, surf the internet a little and generally just have a little quiet time to myself! ;-)

I sat on Friday night and created 3 cards, as I had 2 birthdays this weekend and also attended a funeral yesterday morning, and wanted to give them a sympathy card.

So let's start with the Sympathy card, which I created with Bo Bunny Country Garden papers, with a Celebr8 chippie. I gessoed the chipboard swirl and then spritzed it with Enmarc Victorian Rose Dazzles.
The flowers are Prima and Petaloo.


Next up, we went to a 40th Birthday party last night and so had to create a masculine card, as it was a guy friend of ours.

So for this card, I used Pink Paislee London Market papers and accents.


And then lastly today is my neice's 12th birthday and I wanted to create a soft and gentle card for her.
I really had some wonderful inspiration from Irina here.  She scraplifted a card, and then I scraplifted her card! LOL....
Anyways..here is my version on it.


Here I also used Bo Bunny Country Garden papers, with beautiful Petaloo butterflies, a Basic Grey/Hero Arts stamp and Martha Stewart punch.

We are off to celebrate her birthday this afternoon, so I am looking foward to some wonderful family time.

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

12 comments:

  1. Loved all of them but especially the third one...Great finish with the doodling of the edges!!! What a beautiful touch that gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooie kaarten allemaal.

    Groetjes Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Denise and great ohoto composition too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 'shabbiness' to you gorgeous cards Denise! Have a great week!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Denise..... just love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very beautiful cards with so many gorgeous layers, TFS! Have a wonderful day :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, each is beautiful in its own way. You completed the sympathy card so well, something that is never easy to create. Love all the tiny details you add into your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty cards Denise!! So great to be able to create a little something personal for people...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Denise!!! Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards Denise they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete