This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Sisters - Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

I hope that you are having a good week and can see the weekend in sight! ;-)

I have a layout that I made for the Bo Bunny sketch challenge to share with you. Here was the sketch.



So I really wanted to use some Ambrosia papers that I still had and created this layout.


This photo is of my 2 cousins, who are obviously sisters as the title suggests.

I used 2 7 Gypsies rub-ons, and they were perfect for this theme. One says: Other things may change us, but we start and end with family. The other one says: The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us to become our best, while looking our worst"! I had to laugh at the 2nd one, as I thought it was so true of family life.  Our siblings and parents, always see the best and worst of us! ;-)

Let's have a closer look.




I used Colour Me Crazy chippies by Petaloo and coloured them with paint and then embossed them with gel. I used Bo Bunny flowers and accents from the ambrosia collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Denise! The colours from thiks collection are very nice & your jade chippies are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty Denise :)xx I am so tired I can barely see straight but I love the gorgeous colours on the layout and loving your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scrapped this beautifully. I love all the added pearls on the background. Great use of rub-ons. I always forget about those. Love your take on the sketch. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful. You did an awesome job with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Denise :) I have been meaning to give that sketch ago too but am running out of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful page, great take on the sketch :) fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the sketch! Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely page. Love your beautiful embellishments! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour combination hits the wow factor Denise, a beautiful, inspiring LO

    ReplyDelete