This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sweet - Bo Bunny C'est La Vie

Hi Everyone

A busy day behind me and I can finally find a few minutes to sit down and do a little blogging! ;-)

I have a Bo Bunny layout to share with you, using the C'est La Vie collection! This is really such a beautiful collection and it is certainly one of my favourites.

Here's my page.


I am absolutely "sweet" on this page and love how it turned out. These two young ladies are my neices and even though they are a few years older now, I still love this photo


Everything used is Bo Bunny, except for the large chipboard which is Fabscraps. The little butterfly is also Petaloo.

I first painted my Fabscraps chipboard and then inked the edges and spritzed it, with 2 different Enmarc Dazzles. I love that it almost looks as if it has a rough texture.

Thanks for popping by to have a look.
Have a super evening!
Denise x

15 comments:

  1. Really sweet
    the photo is adorable!
    Love the page too
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely work with the C'est La Vie collection, Denise! Love the way the soft/fresh colors set off that lovely photo, and love what you've done with the FabScraps chipboard too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet page indeed with soft embellishments. I like the flowers arrangement and of course the photo is amazing.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and so sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, I just love your layout. The paper you chose for the background and all your elements are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful photo! Love the papers and the chipboard looks stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious photograph (as always) ... and love how you worked the paper, so much style and gorgeous design. Another brilliant, inspirational layout Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a wonderful photo to scrap, love the papers and flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a soft, sweet and pretty page....love the papers and the design.....the skeleton leaves look lovely in the cluster...fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet layout, cute photos and I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and Adorable all in one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really sweet! such a beautiful photo so beautifully framed by all the pretty stuff on your page, Denise! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this...it's sooooooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the vibrant colours of the Bo Bunny papers. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete