This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 17 October 2014

I'm Just a Summer Kind of Girl - Berry71Bleu October Mood Board

Hello Everyone

I am so pleased it's Friday! I so look forward to some chill time and some creativity time and just no rush for 2 days! LOL...

I have a page up on the Berry71Bleu Blog today for the October Mood Board...



I would really appreciate it, if you popped along and had a look! ;-)

Here's a sneak peak....


Maybe even play along?

Have a super Friday...
Thanks for all the love you always leave...
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Off to take a peek.....no time to play this month! Unfortunately:(!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning page...I would love to see you putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those colours together. May have to try and find time to play. Love the layout you created and love that you changed it to summer. Fabulous D.

    ReplyDelete