This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 19 January 2015

Farewell/Retirement Card - Graphic45

Hello Everyone

I hope that Monday has treated you well and that you also had a great weekend.

I just have a quick post today, which is a Farewell / Retirement card for a colleague at work.


I used the gorgeous Typography collection from Graphic45, along with Leaky Shed Studio chipboard and Celebr8 chipboard.

I hope you are scrapping up a storm!
Cheers for now!
Denise x


9 comments:

  1. I am sure she will be over the moon when she receives this card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just....wow! I have no words to adequately describe how lovely I find this to be. Your eye for mixing and matching patterns and the tailored charm of every element is divine. This is totally going on my Pinterest board so I can admire it for ages to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the pretty collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Denise and I'm a bit of a fan of Graphic 45, however I can never do it justice, but you have a done a wonderful job on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colours and papers Denise! I love this card ))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card Denise! Great mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous with a wonderful hint of vintage.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these papers and they make a gorgeous card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete