This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 15 May 2015

The Magic of You - Scrap Africa Pinterest Retro Challenge no.51

Hello Everyone

We have one of my favourite mood boards up on the Scrap Africa blog here for the Pinterest Retro Challenge.  Check out this amazing board.


It's way cool and I had so much fun creating my project.  So here's my take.


If you follow my blog, then you will know I have made some projects, of this lovely lady! This photo is really amazing and I knew it was perfect for this theme.


I used bits and pieces from some of my favourite October Afternoon collections, 5&Dime, Report Card and Thrift Shop.


The title chipboard is Celebr8 and the big circle round is Blue Fern Studios.


To keep the retro theme, I really kept to certain colours and elements and I am so happy with how this canvas turned out.  I know already that it is one of my favourites.

So if you love the 50s and 60s like I do...why not play along with this challenge!

And lastly....a little quote from the lady herself.



Have a super Friday!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely board - great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES! Looove the chippy circle & the whole fabulous delish retro vibe:):) No wonder it's a fave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this moodboard and you page!
    So cool!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. The retro board rocks and so does your page. Norma Jean was misunderstood by many and I love the fact that she was at home with her curvy body. Lovely work Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Denise! You really rocked the challenge! Love the retro vibe and the photo of Marilyn! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous layout Denise! l

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning canvas Denise! love this colour combination and the details with retro theme (OA is perfect for it I think)))))

    ReplyDelete