This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 17 August 2015

Door Hangers - BoBunny Enchanted Harvest

Hello Everyone

Life is really busy at the moment and I really do feel like I am on a merry-go-round...I just have to jump on and jump off at the right times! ;-)

Anyways...I started playing with my new BoBunny goodies.  The new collections are just fabulous!
I created some door hangers with the new Enchanted Harvest Collection.


I so enjoyed all the fussy cutting! ;-)



Some of you might know, but sunflowers are my favourite flowers! So this collection is just Heaven!! 

I hope you had a good weekend and that Monday was kind to you!
Thanks for the visit!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. what a wonderful hangers Denise! love them both, so beutiful autumn colours (I adore it!)))) and your fussy cutting is great too! think I should know what paper this was? I want to have those leaves ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Denise! Sunflowers are beautiful indeed!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fussy cutting can either be hectic or very relaxing...obviously you find it relaxing and the end results are so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Denise. Your clusters with the central vintage children, are just divine. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy. Fussy cutting. And you used them in the same sentence???!! CRAZZZZZY woman!! AND you with time issues.....still, I guess one could call it 'relaxing' at a stretch! Either way, they look gorgeous:) The flowers really are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cutting skills are tip top, I struggle a bit with accuracy. Love the autumn hues of the hangers .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours & layers & wow that sure is some fussy cutting!!

    ReplyDelete