This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 27 September 2015

Large Tags - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I have some large tags to share with you today, using some gorgeous BoBunny collections.




The first one is using the gorgeous Juliet Collection.  This is just such a pretty and romantic collection.




And here's a closer look...




I love these delicate, laser cut chippies....they are just fabulous!


For the second tag I used the super Penny Emporium collection.




I love the steampunk feel to this collection.




One can never have too many tags on hand, for that gift or friend...having them already made sure makes my life a lot easier! ;-)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty! You use flowers sooo beautifully:):) Adore these ones:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous! You used these collections to perfection here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are always delightful xx

    ReplyDelete