This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 21 November 2015

Party Decor - BoBunny Boardwalk Collection

Hello Everyone

I am soooo glad it is Saturday and I can get to a few things that need doing and also lots of creating! ;-) We had some beautiful, soft rains last night and so the garden has also got some refreshment and life again! ;-)

I had a post up on the BoBunny blog this week with some Boardwalk Party Decor. I would love for you to pop by and have a look! ;-)

Here's a little sneak...


I had so much fun creating this centre-piece. ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Saturday!
Denise x



3 comments:

  1. I love those dimensional stars...off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been and had a look it is absolutely fabulous. Would look great at my place by the sea :D Love the flip flops and the big stars.

    ReplyDelete