This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Christmas Card and Tag - Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.64

Hello Everyone

There is a new sketch challenge up on the Scrap Africa blog! ;-) Here's the sketch.

I went with a Christmas card and tag for this sketch.


I used some Graphic 45 papers and accents, along with some Blue Fern chipboard pieces.

Here's the card up close.


And here's the tag.


Stamping, fussy cutting, gesso....all my favourite things! ;-)

We have a super Guest Designer for this challenge too, Vicky Varvadouka, who really created a fabulous page! Maybe pop over and take a look! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, fun and festive takes on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, how are you! Great sketch as usual!! And what a wonderful tag and a card, very joyful indeed!! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEE! I love this sketch and I love what you've done with it! Such a fun and festive way to make a Christmas card with that awwwdorable gingerbread man. And the clock card is timeless (see what I did there?). Classically traditional and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, festive cards Denise. I finally started mine today and am so far behind that I'm meeting myself coming the other way! It's that time of the year. Enjoy the Christmas season and keep safe xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vickie V is an AMAZING scrapper - worked with her at Scrap Friends & Purple Pumpkin....I'm GLAD she's back scrapping! LOOOOVE this sketch. Very different & I adore how you've used it...such detail.... looks fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stunning are these cards. One so elegant and the other so fun. Beautiful colours and such a pretty sketch. Going to take a look now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful sketch, I love those shapes, it's different and inspiring. your cards are very sweet, thanks for sharing, I haven't made any yet but I want to. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. December is here, Denise! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season, my friend! These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love that sketch, too! HUGS to you!!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here....love the hexagon elements and your tag and card are gorgeous. Thank you for your words of encouragement...it was ointment for a broken heart xx

    ReplyDelete