This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Funny Boy - Mixed Media Layout - Fire Cracker Collection

Hello Everyone

I am so sorry that I have been missing in action! ;-)
Life has just been crazy busy.
Luckily my sister is now much better and well on the way to recovery, but life is still busy between work, home and scrappy projects due.

I hope that all is well on your end of the world! ;-)

I was up on the BoBunny blog here recently, with 1 layout 3 ways.
I really love doing this specific assignment.

I would really appreciate it, if you popped over and had a look.
Here is a sneak peek from my 3rd and final layout.

Mixed Media Layout by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Firecracker and Pearlescents and Washi Tape

I used the BoBunny Firecracker Collection, which really is a cracker! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I promise to be back tomorrow with some more BoBunny goodness!

Have a super evening!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. I saw this LO Denise and should say your work is so great! love how you used this collection on the white background! wonderful project ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous layout. Love it and the photo is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool pic and a cool layout, off to see more!

    ReplyDelete