This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 6 June 2016

Wedding Tag - BoBunny Juliet Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope you had a crafty and restful weekend!

I crafted up a storm this weekend and I am really pleased to have got a lot of projects done! ;-)

So today I want to share a wedding tag that I made, using the stunning and romantic Juliet Collection.


I did some fussy cutting, die-cutting and dry embossing, with a stunning Sizzix embossing folder.

Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Lattice #4

Item #660757


It really is so pretty! ;-) I sanded the raised edges and then also lightly inked them with brown pigment ink.

Sizzix has some fabulous Textured Impressions Embossing folders and you can pop here to see them all! ;-)

Here's a close-up of the tag.


I also wanted to share 2 photo's with you....

one of a very wintery and dry Johannesburg sunset...but beautiful none the less


and then a photo of our dog Sally....it really is a dogs life! ;-)




Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. GORG tag... Just right for the occasion:) and that sunset... Amazing. AndYES! We all know about it being a dogs life, LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sissix embossing folder is perfect for your Wedding tag - timeless and elegant. We share you wintry weather, but luckily have 100 mls of rain, lovely for the garden and the farmers. Your beautiful dog looks perfectly in charge of the couch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise I just adore your shabby vintage wedding tag. It would adorn any wedding gift beautifully. Then of course there is no other sunrise like an African sunrise/sunset. And I love your little Sally.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tag - how perfect for a special wedding! And your photos are sensational - you've def got a bit of photographic talent there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tag - how perfect for a special wedding! And your photos are sensational - you've def got a bit of photographic talent there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! The photo of Sally really made my day, Denise! And wow - that sunset is absolutely stunning. Speaking of stunning . . . what a gorgeous, gorgeous tag, my friend! I love it and seeing your talents come to life on your blog! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful and soft tag Denise! so pretty details and the embossing folder is so gorgeous!
    and your photos is so stunning! love them )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag Denise, love the sunset picture and furry friends are the best kind of friends aren't they?

    ReplyDelete