This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Mixed Media Tags - Scrap Africa Mood Board no.79

Hello Everyone

There is a fabulous new mood board up on the Scrap Africa blog.


We would love for you to play along.

I created these mixed media tags, which I will definitely use on some of my Christmas goodies.


I have been obsessed with using goodies from my stash and so I used BoBunny Whiteout and some chippies from 7 Dots Studio and some no name brands.

Here are the individual tags.



The flowers are handmade by me too! ;-)
I am really pleased with how they came out.

There are also some BoBunny goodies up for grabs.
So play along and you could win some! ;-)

Thanks so ,much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. what an wonderful tags Denise! love this detailed and multilayeres projects! and there is a deer an the first one so I'm totally in love with it! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will be able to use these soon, they look wonderful.. the flowers look amazing, well done on creating them... great colors.. love the reindeer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY! Glorious moodboard....even more glorious tags....LOOOOVe that you've combined old with new & I'm salivating and feeling a tad BEHIND with my Christmas stuff now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh - these are truly beautiful. Love, love the colours and the circle shape, also the stash busting. Three reasons to smile right there! Beautiful work Denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous mood board and your tags are perfect. I love the colours. The flowers are lovely too. I need to start making my own embellishments.

    ReplyDelete