This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 10 December 2016

General Tags - ScrapBerry's

Hello Everyone

I have some tags up on the ScrapBerry's blog.

I so love making tags and I absolutely loved making these.
I would really appreciate it if you popped over and had a look.

Here is a little sneek peak.


ScrapBerry's Supply List:
The Art of Nature Paper Set 6x6 (SCB220609109)
The Art of Nature Paper Set 12x12 (SCB220609100b)
Set Of Clear Rubber Stamps Butterflies No. 3 (SCB4907003B)
Set of Stamps Elegy Precious Memories (SCB4904020b)
Paper Flowers Daisy Light yellow SCB280308
Shabby Ribbon Light Brown 10 mm (SCB510107)


I hope you have a super, creative weekend!

Denise x



4 comments:

  1. Glowing and summery colours on this fresh and happy card. Just makes me smile to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sunny colors Denise! adore composition with flowers look so great ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, I better go and have a better look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a look at them they are just so fresh and happy. Beautiful tags and you nail them

    ReplyDelete