This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 14 January 2017

Always Be Fragrant Art Journal Page - Graphic 45 Botanical Tea

Hello Everyone

So nice to just chill on a Sturday morning and just have a little bit of time to work on the pc and add a post here! ;-)

In the week I finished an art journal page, which I absolutely love.
The background is all watercolour effects and stamping, which is just what I so love playing with.

So here's the page.


I used Prima stamps and some 49 and Market stamps for the background.
Then I fussy cut some of my favourite Botanical Tea bits, from Graphic 45.

I just love the soft colours and feel of this page.


The watercolour effects always give a soft and blended feel to any background.


I love Roses and always have my nose in them to see if they smell. LOL


I love the sentiment too...Always be Fragrant...

Thanks so much for popping past my blog today!
I hope you have a super and creative Saturday!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely Denise. You've used four of my favourite things, the Prima stamps, The 49 and Market stamps, the Botanical tea collection and those delicate watercolours. A new fave for me. Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really pretty, I love the water color washed back ground and love the stamped squares too, a really lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you- adore roses! Shame they don't grow very well here [insert sad face!]...ADORE LOVE & NEW FAVE with your project here. Love how the rose seems to pop off the page and the bg is just totally delish!! Makes me ALMOST want to give art journaling another shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Denise! Love the pretty pink rose and beautiful shades of blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is just gorgeous. My new fave too. Perfect pop of colour with that rose too. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful art page Denise! love this background and stamping details are great! )))

    ReplyDelete