This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Art Journal Page - BoBunny Enchanted Garden and Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone
 
I have an art journal page to share, that I absolutely love.
I really took time with this page and also enjoyed the process so much.
 
Here it is.
 
 
I used Distress Oxides and a stencil to create the background, along with normal distress ink stamping.
Then I added some stickers, rub-ons and fussy cut lots of pieces for this page.
 
I have so many rub-ons from over the years and I have found that art journaling is such a good way to use them up! ;-)
It feels really great to de-stash too.
 
Here's a closer look.
 
 
I really loved this quote and it was the perfect match for this whimsical page.
Walk Barefoot
Listen to the Wind
Drink in the Moon
Be Magic!
 
I think we also have to believe that Magic is possible...
 
Anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a fabulous, magical day!
Denise x
 


3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful. I love the colours and the background is gorgeous. Way to go <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful way of use rub-ons Denise! I have a lot of them too but use very seldom....
    and also should say your background is beautiful! ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious deep purple, an inspiring quote, using older rub ons and destashing too. That's winning whichever way you look at it. Must try some of my rub ons with art journalling.

    ReplyDelete