This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 9 September 2017

Christmas Tag

Hello Everyone

It's Saturday and I hope you will find some time to craft and play a bit!

I have been digging into my stash and I pulled out some old rub-ons and bits and pieces, which I used for this Christmas tag.


I can honestly say that I have had these rub-ons for years.  The fact that they still work, with no issues is attributed to a really good product! ;-) I was thrilled.

I then added a few other little bits and pieces.
Not too difficult and not too time consuming! 
I love it when a "tag" comes together! LOL


Thanks so much for popping in!
I truly appreciate you visits and comments! 
Have a creative Saturday!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. You are having better luck with your Rub ons than I am; mine all seem to be very fragmented, so I'm tempted to bin the lot of them. Glad yours are behaving and creating lovely Christmas goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Denise! Love the fancy foliage and beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely tag Denise! glad you rub ons work well! I've got a lot of them too and should say most of them are work good, but Kaisercraft rub ons have very bad quality because they were very fragmented while I've bought them and think now they don't work at all ((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG More Christmas stuff I am soooooooo not ready for this. I love this and the calendar page is so clever. I also have some ancient rub ons that still work great. <3

    ReplyDelete